Date:- Latest Update on Jan 2021
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION:
Company collects information from our users at several different points on our website. When you register with one of our sites, sign-up for one of our events, sign-up to receive one of our newsletters and promotional emails, or subscribe to other Company products and services, Company may ask for your personal information (such as your name, age, gender, date of birth, marital status, caste, religion, nationality, about family etc.); contact information (such as your phone numbers, mobile numbers, email address, residential address, location etc.); information about your job (such as the name of the company you work for, industry you work in, job title, job title level, functional area, salary, including your resume, etcetera.); information about on line payment (such as financial information, billing information, debit/credit card details while subscribing its services through gateway facility, your username, password and other demographic information); information about your visits to our website, purchase pattern, interests including gathering information about users from public sources, information about your IP address to measure our website traffic and to help provide a relevant shopping experience, standard web log information, information about your device location, hardware and software and such other information as may be required for your interaction with the services and from which your identity is discernible.Etcetera
To the extent permitted by law, company may record and monitor your communications with us to ensure compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations and our internal policies. This may include the recording of telephone conversations.
The information collected by Company may be used in a number of ways including:
1. Providing our services and products to you likewise Survey, researches, Analysis, Insights, including to send you alerts, calendar alerts, newsletters, feedbacks, online survey questions and other social media communication facilities, and etcetera.
2. To improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services.
3. To the extent required for identity verification, government sanctions screening and due diligence checks.
4. Sharing broad aggregated demographic and anonymized personal information with our business partners, customers, and third-party providers for the purpose of improving our services and identifying trends, while also providing our business partners and advertisers an efficient way to reach the right audience.
5. Use of personal information for security, including analysis of the personal information to pursue our legitimate business interest in protecting our customers and website visitors against malware, cyber-attack and other crime and security risks, detect, prevent, or otherwise address security and/or technical issues.
6. Use of personal information to contact users regarding renewal of subscriptions, event reminders, deadline notices, surveys, alerts, partner products and services, and other marketing and promotional notifications, via e-mail, postal mail, mobile message and/or telephone.
7. We may share personal information where we have a good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, a court order, or legal process served on Company, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
8. For the purpose of compliance with any court judgment / decree / order / directive / legal & government authority /applicable law, investigate potential violations or applicable national & international laws, etc.
9. If company is acquired by or merged with another company, we will transfer information about you to this other company in connection with the acquisition or merger.
10. All email promotions sent from Company provide an opt-out link at the bottom of the email pursuant to which users can opt-out of specific products and promotions. If you receive one of these emails and wish to object to this processing of your information or unsubscribe please follow the instructions given in each email or contact to us at email@example.com.
11. Company under confidentiality or similar agreements with its customers and partner companies specify that partner companies: (a) may use this information in marketing related activities to contact you via common methods of communication; (b) must not disclose the information to any third party other than service providers of the partner company solely for the permitted marketing purposes set forth above; (c) not to sell, disclose, or use your information for any purpose beyond the purposes and use identified expressly in Company’s agreement with them; and (d) may only use your contact information in adherence to all applicable laws. Please contact the partner company directly if you have any questions about their use of your information.
12. Company may share your information with website developer, a third-party email service provider (ESP), to promote Company’s products and service if Company believes you have a legitimate interest in receiving the offer.
13. Company may share your information to third party advertisers to display advertisements to you when you visit the Platform. The third-party advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies). These companies may use information about you and your visits to this Platform and other web sites to provide advertisements on this Platform.
14. In order to provide certain services to you, we may on occasions supplement the personal information you submitted to us with information from third party sources (third parties for this purpose may include our group / holding / subsidiary companies and or our service partners /associates).
15. We may retain your personal information even after closing or expiring of your accounts to comply with law, Avoid/check illegal and/or potentially prohibited activities and to enforce User Agreements; Comply with any court judgment / decree / order / directive / legal & government authority /applicable law; Investigate potential violations or applicable national & international laws; Investigate deliberate damage to the website/services or its legitimate operation; Detect, prevent, or otherwise address security and/or technical issues; Protect the rights, property or safety of HTML and/or its Directors, employees and the general public at large; Respond to Claims of third parties; and take such other actions as may be permitted by law.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES:
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers’ hard drives they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and it’s external serving vendors.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES:
SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS:
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are subject to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage with them taking due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website and/or its owners / officials will never ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms or encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email. Please note that you must not communicate any information to the company through such social media sites.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
USING OUR BULLETIN BOARD AND ONLINE SURVEYS:
Online survey data will be reported in aggregate. No individual company data is ever released or identified. Unique survey identifiers (e.g., member identification number) are kept confidential and will only be used by authorized official of company to get in contact with survey participants if necessary.
You complete one of our registration and/or subscription forms, you will be giving Company express consent to send promotional offers for select Company’s products and services. Company endeavours to promote to you products and services that are relevant and that we feel you would have a legitimate interest in hearing about. These products or services may include content newsletters, research reports, events and seminars, etcetera. To process these internal promotions, Company may share your information, such as you contact information, with certain email service providers who contract with Company to email market on Company’s behalf. You can opt out from receiving these promotions at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the offer email.
Your feedback messages become our property and, unless you direct otherwise, may be used by us for promotional purposes.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
You can access and modify and delete your personal information by signing on to the website. We will not modify the information provided by you. However, we recommend that you update your personal information as soon as such changes are necessitated.
Your password is the key to your account. You shall be solely responsible for all the activities happening under your username and you shall be solely responsible for keeping your password secure. Do not disclose your password to anyone. If you share your password or your personal information with others, you shall be solely responsible for all actions taken under your username and you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password.
The personal information of users is kept secured with the help of technical experts. While we take sufficient steps to make your personal data secured as much possible, no system or transmission of data over internet or any other public network or any system of data storage can be guaranteed to be fully secured. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that third parties shall not unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access. Therefore, although we work hard to protect your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
Company does not store or keep credit card data in a location that is accessible via the Internet. Once a credit card transaction has been completed, all credit card data is moved off-line only to ensure that the data/credit card information received is not accessible to anyone after completion of the on-line transaction and to ensure the maximum security. Company uses the maximum care as is possible to ensure that all or any data / information in respect of electronic transfer of money does not fall in the wrong hands.
Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user's account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.